We are >> AbegNaijaMusic

Ent News | Street Mixtape | Jingles | Album/Ep | COMEDY VIDEOS | Mixtape | Movies | Gospel Music

Contact 09090017124 | OR | 07069565074


Wednesday, 22 January 2020

Attempt to teach UNIUYO freshers what to do when there's a fire, goes wrong as fire engulfs stage


An attempt to teach new students of the University of Uyo what to do when there's a fire went horribly wrong.

In photos shared online, the instructors can be seen lighting a fire in a bucket to begin the tutorial. There was also a fire extinguisher close by which was to be used in putting out the fire.

However, after lighting the fire, the instructors struggled to put it off with the extinguisher but they were not successful. The fire grew out of control and started burning the stage.

Attempt to teach UNIUYO freshers what to do when there

The instructors can be seen running around, trying to stop the fire from spreading further.

Narrating the botched fire drill, @Deminathor_ tweeted: "So today they wanted to teach Freshers what to do when there is a fire outbreak and this was the outcome."


Attempt to teach UNIUYO freshers what to do when there
Attempt to teach UNIUYO freshers what to do when there




========================================== Promote Your Song & Video with Us Now At Affordable price Mail us now [email protected]

No comments: